Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

There's always a reason

Events happen for a reason.

There's a reason why I attended today's Regional Consultation Meeting on Crime Prevention Program.

I met people who are passionate about their work. I met people who are passionate about our country. I met people who are passionate about our society.

But most importantly, I gained wisdom, understanding, and a new book to download.

The output of the activity will be eventually be submitted to our president (after much consolidation).... that was what was mentioned during the welcome message


This motivates and inspires me to improve my work. To render excellent service as a public servant. 

But first, let me reread the book I discovered during this workshop....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...