Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Thank you readers!

I'm surprised and amazed that I've been blogging daily since June 11, 2016.

It's an accomplishment worth noting!

I'm actually able to blog on a consistent daily basis!

I'm still trying to figure out what my niche is though. No, I'm not obsessed about it.

I'm measuring my hustle:

Have I written two entries for today?

Have I written a list of things that interest me today? 

What have I observed today that I want to share? 

I don't know who the people reading my blog are. Stats don't tell everything. But they do tell me something.

Someone's showing up to read what I write, the same way I'm showing up to write what I learned.

To the readers, thank you for giving this blog your precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...