Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Monday, July 18, 2016

I think I should create another blog

The world wide web is full of dichotomous opinions.

"You should blog daily" vs. "You shouldn't blog daily"

"You should host it on this site" vs "you shouldn't host it on this site"

For the past few days, I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog at Quora or Medium.

Why?

Because there's traffic there. 

And what will I do with this blogspot blog?

What will I write about when I migrate there?

I don't know. I'm still looking for it!

Following Austin Kleon's advice, I'm creating my flow to identify my stock.

I show up everyday to determine patterns I've never seen before. Truth is, there are a lot of things I never know about myself.

That is why I give myself a chance to write everday, even if I believe that no one is reading the ramblings of a 24 year old woman in this blog.

That is why I show up.

That is why I try the two sides of a dichotomous opinion: to see if it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...