Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Listen to your market

I talked about cultivating the entrepreneurial spirit in yesterday's post.

I have a little sari-sari store-in-a-box beside my desk at the office. My market buys from me because they're hungry for coffee and biscuits, or any food to satiate their hunger.

Recently, my market has been asking me whether I sell cellphone load. I have officemates who sell load, but when they're not around, they ask me.

I'm rather shy in endeavors I'm not familiar with. Like, how do I tell people that I sell load? I don't want to rub it into their faces.

But now... hm. I'm decided to buy retailer sim cards.

Lessons learned?

Listen to your market. They will tell you the opportunities you can pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...