Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Phenomenological Case Study on the Effectivity of Arriane Serafico's 90 Braver Days Roadmap Challenge

I was having breakfast when I was hit with lightning. "What if I did this" idea. 

What if I documented my experiences as a member of the Courage Club? 

What if I actually succeeded and achieved my braver goal because of her course?

What if I compiled it and turned it into a PDF or ebook, and gave it to Arriane as a personal testimonial? 

I would be offering a phenomenological case study on the effectivity of Arriane Serafico's 90 Braver Days Roadmap Challenge... for free.


One of my braver goals is to write, publish and sell an ebook, and to publish my fanfictions. 

Both braver goals involve writing AND creating stories.

So yes, why not?

I've been blogging for a month now, finding my "Stock". I'm looking for my "Stock" by providing the "Flow".

Another lightning strike and it suddenly occurred to me that I like to document my experiences, draw some insights and share them.

I  have already written  3 or 4 posts about the Courage Club, and the Braver Goals Roadmap, so yes. Why not?

I don't think there are other bloggers, or members out there, who're doing what I'm doing. Writing a full-blown blog post about the experience of being a member. I guess I can capitalize on my uniqueness and willingness to blog daily!

It could serve as a comprehensive testimonial if there are other ladies who want to take the course in 2017.

So yes! I'M SAYING A BIG FAT YES!



I'm saying yes to this project!

ROCK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...