Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Courage Club, or Discourage Club?

Leanna and I enrolled in Arriane Serafico's 90 Braver Days Roadmap Challenge.

She paid Php 1,699.00, while I paid Php 3,999.00.

One of the perks of the Php 3,999.00 is being a member of Courage Club.

The Courage Club members receive top most priority for Arriane's mentorship. So when I narrated to Lee the story of the other members, she flashed me a sheepish grin.

"You know, if I paid Php 3,999.00, I would have called that The Discourage Club."

No, it wasn't an insult to the Club.

It's like putting a rock inside a basket of diamonds. 

Lee and I could have been those rocks.

Reality bite: I am that rock in that basket of diamonds!

God, I just realized how low my self-worth is  (laughs!).

Lee and I also had another realization: Most of the people in the Courage Club are creatives. Some already have businesses. Some haven't. Some wants to start their. blog. Some are already have theirs. Really great.. Golly gee, if I never studied Carl Jung, I would have never guessed I'm projecting my Golden Shadow Qualities (oh boy, here I go again!)

And here's another realization:

We all have the same problems. 

The rock shares the same problems with the diamonds. 

Another realization:

Comparison kills you. 

I didn't join the Courage Club to be discouraged and be devoured by my insecurities. I joined because the I wanted to accomplish something different with my life.

I know that we have differences. We all have made different choices. Yet we joined for one thing--- to make our dreams and goals a reality.

This rock... this rock isn't going to be just a rock. It's going to be an awesome rock with mixing with the diamonds in the basket.

And who knows?

 The rock might discover that it had a diamond inside too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...