Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Confidence and Leadership

I vented my frustrations on my sister.

Paphu was difficult to house train.

"You know, Paphu is learning a lot from you, and you are learning a lot from Paphu. Confidence and leadership. Aren't those what you wanted?" Were my sister's words.

Yes. Those were.

Patience. To be the alpha means to be the leader of the pack. To  respected means I must respect them first.

"Paphu is a dog. An animal, not human. They communicate differently from us. You gotta learn to step down to their level to understand them".

I gotta extend my own patience. This is a parcel of responsible pet ownership.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...