Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Think of the purpose before you let go



I didn't notice I had a lot of "Drafts".....so I deleted them.

I could feel the struggle inside me. Those could have been your future posts!

I know. 

And I also know they have been sitting in this account, unpublished. 

I believe it's better to put them to rest.

To quote what I learned from Marie Kondo in my own words,

"To learn how to let go, one must look at the purpose that the object brought and whether it fulfilled it or not."

I learned that those posts were meant to serve as soundboards for my ideas.

I also learned that I was not willing to post them for the world to read.

I think in this matter when I struggle to let go of my possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...