Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Blog post buffers

I like buffers.

They remove a tiny percentage of worry whether I'm up to date with my posts.
I had a problem with maintaining buffers when I was still in the webcomic scene.

I could not delay my gratification. Instead of posting 2 pages per week, I would post the entire pages I drew. I burned out. I lost interest in the projects. Couple that with a high expectations to have a lot of fans. Life doesn't work that way, well sometimes, it can be a lottery. Sometimes it's not.

The slight edge philosophy taught me that.It's the small things you consistently do on a daily basis that pushes a person to greatness.... or downfall.

Anyway, back to buffers.

Creating a blog post buffer helps me keep my mind on focus. I'm not worried whether I posted, or not.

Automation also helps. I check my blog every other day because of this. Every day, I write 2 day's worth of entries and automate them.

Ramit Sethi (of I will teach you to be rich fame) once praised the wonders of automation.

He was soooo right.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...