Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Simple Movements for Simple Fitness

I can't believe I'm saying this. 

I stopped going to the gym. 

I think squatting with improper failed injured my knee. 

At this rate, I decided to go back to the basics. 

Bodyweight exercises. Walking. Pushups. Hanging from my push-up bar, biking on my stationary bike while I read... 

I'm aimig for small and easy changes. Sustainable ones. 

I just hope that one day, my efforts will compound over time, and when I look back, my mantra was worth it.

I admit: I took up weightlifting because I believed it was the fastest and easiest way to lose fat and shape my body. 

But I can't do weightlifting forever. I don't want to pay for a gym membership forever. I just want to enjoy the outdoors and see what my body can do. 

Just like how I used to do as a child. 

"Earth Gym", as I fondly call it. The world is my gym and playground.. simple movements for simple fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...