Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New Art Blog!

Hola!

For the nth time, I started another blog/artblog/sketchblog called Nurjean's Sketchblog. 

Very unoriginal title, I know.

It's a product of reading Julia Cameron and my experience as being a resource speaker during The Rock's Junior Staff Exam. I had the privilege to be represent the Rock Fossils' Art department and share my knowledge about taking the exam and creating art.

Truth is, I dreaded it...giving that talk.


Now, I dunno if I can consider it luck, but only ONE person appeared.


Yep, ONE. 

I immediately changed my strategy and decided to have a one on one talk. 

The other rockers gathered around and we had a little sharing....

and that sharing rekindled the tiny flame I harbored for the visual arts. 

What if.... what if I tried again?

I was reading Julia Cameron's The Sound of Paper, and I think she had a little hand in helping me try again. 

I have nothing to lose. 

Failure is just not trying. 

And the least I can do is just try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...