Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Say "Yes!" And be a Truly Rich Club Member to change your financial life

2 years ago, I was like a chicken.

I wanted to invest in the stock market. The only problem was, I didn't know how. 

I didn't know anyone who invested in the Philippine Stock Exchange. And believe me. 

As a 22 year old who was somewhat financially incompetent, it was scary. 

But what I do know is my burning desire to improve my life, my financial life rather. 

Nothing would happen unless I did something different. 

Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich was my favorite book by August 2014. To check the veracity of what was written in the book, I tried it. 

I wrote the steps necessary to invest in the Philippine Stock Market. I read it twice enough. True enough, I took action. 

It was weird talking to yourself about your plans and not doing them. So I did just that! 

Prior to investing, I bought myself an annual Truly Rich Club Membership. There was actually a monthly subscription, but I chose to go with the annual plan. 

It was discounted! XD

Once I became a member, everything was smooth sailing. I sent my application forms to COL Financial, continued my "Think and Grow Rich" ritual and the rest is history! 

I'm a regular investor at The Philippine Stock Exchange, and I'm proud to say that it's one of the best decisions I've made. 

I only wish I did it sooner... like, when I was younger. 

Another decision I'm proud of as well? 

When I finally said "YES!" To becoming a Truly Rich Club (TRC) Member. 

For those who don't know, TRC is founded by Bro. Bo Sanchez, a popular Filipino Catholic Lay Preacher in our country. 

I've read his works ever since I was still in high school. He's an excellent writer! 

What's so special about being a TRC member then? 

Let me sum it up in three words:

Spiritual and Financial Wisdom

I am nourished of the daily God Whispers sent to me daily. I am nourished by the Wealth Strategies Bro. Bo sends me monthly. I am nourished by the Powertalks and audiobooks I listen to. I am nourished by the free books I received from the very beginning. I am confident on what stocks to purchase in the stockmarket because of the SAM table. I am confident because of the monthly Wealth Strategy and Stocks Update Newsletters I receive and so much more! 

If you are interested to invest in the Philippine Stock Exchange to make your money grow to help support your future, I definitely recommend COL Financial.

And I would definitely recommend being a member of the Truly Rich Club. Being a member has DEFINITELY helped me change the direction of my finance. I would like you to experience the same thing too. 


I promise you---it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...