Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Shiny Pebble Syndrome Part 2

I think I wrote in another entry how easily tempted I am with starting new projects.

I started another blog, inspired by George M. Frost's The Zombie Knight.

It's titled, The Oath . (Yes, sorry for the cheesy title)..

I planned to archive it and use it as another project in the future.

But you know... when you feel that creative urge, my only choice is to act on it.

I created a blog for it, wrote a couple of posts.

Well, I started it knowing how it would end.

Yet I have totally no idea what will happen in between (I do know what important key points will be).

And I'm just writing.

Writing and writing.

Nothing is fixed in stone, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...