Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, August 19, 2016

I paid 800 pesos to learn important lessons on keeping money


My suspicions were confirmed.

Today (Aug 12) , I discovered that some cash in my store money was stolen.

For the past few days, I noticed that the coin purse was becoming lighter and lighter.

I knew that I had a couple of hundred bills in my store wallet before I left for Manila. But it's a totally different story.

I don't blame anyone, but myself.

I had left the money in my cabinet, unlocked.

At least money was still left, a thousand pesos.

My capital is still preserved. I still have my stocks.

The learning, however,  is priceless.


Always lock where your money is stored, no matter how little it is. 

Always account for your stocks. 

Never let your guard down, when it comes to money. 

Am I angry?

No, of course not. 

I know it was my fault. I can't just pinpoint who stole my money. 

The culprit stole almost hundreds from me. I believe more than 500 pesos. 

It could have been worse. 

The culprit could have stolen my entire store earnings. But the culprit didn't. 

The culprit didn't just steal from me, but taught me valuable lessons. 

Lessons that wouldn't hit home if it never happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...