Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Serendipity lead me to Jeff Olson's "Slight Edge Philosophy"

Call it serendipity.

I was reading answers on Quora when I stumbled on this question, "What is the biggest polt twist in your life?"

I was hesitating to answer, so I decided to just... read.

The top answer for that question was written by Michael Stawicki from Poland.

The biggest plot twist in his life was that he became a writer, all because of... a book.

Jeff Olson's Slight Edge, to be exact.

Bookworm that I am, I downloaded an e-copy. It was going to be my next read.

Looking back, I must have thought it was another personal development book I was going to read, get hyped about... and eventually forget. I've read a couple of personal development books, and I can't remember most of what I've studied.

But Jeff's book... It's really easy to digest. It really is!

I'll write about what I learned from that book in the succeeding blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...