Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Family Member!

He is a blessing in disguise....




....our newly adopted 5 year old Shih Tzu, Pahpu!

I was honestly surprised when my mom told me she had a new adopted dog.

I was... "Oh no, another mouth to feed!", but when I saw him for the first time, my heart melted.

How was he going to mingle with our 2 outdoor dogs and 1 indoor cat?

But he is SO SWEET! The most adorable thing ever! More adorable than our Philippine Native Cat!

Pahpu reminds me of Macky and Krystle's 2 Shih Tzu, Pim and Bam






(Pictures of Pim!)

Sadly, Pahpu is has been given a haircut, so he doesn't look that fluffy. 
But hey, his eyes are enough to melt my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...