Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, June 24, 2016

I ran inside NAIA terminal 3 for the first time

I learned an important lesson today.

Nothing happens unless you make it happen.

Nothing happens unless you go for it.

I arrived at NAIA Terminal 3 at 8am. My schesuled flight to my home city was 3pm. That's a 7 hour waiting period.

My roommate's flight was at 1pm, however due to her husband's motor vehicular accident, she wanted to be a Chance Passenger.

I have no qualms of trying to be a chance passenger for Philippine airlines.

But i have never tried to be one at Cebu Pacific.

Because i thought it would be such a chore, that it would be hopeless, me and my other friend waited for an hour.

What if I just tried. I have nothing to lose. 

Then my mom call, urging me to check if it was possible.

So I asked around. But my first question wasn't about being a chance passenger, it was all about the 3pm flight.

Discontent, I lined up for another 10-20 minutes, hoping.

I wasn't expecting my request to be approved, but it did.

"Your flight is now 10am. You have 9 minutes till boarding time"

It was 9:21am.

My God, that was the first time I ran inside an airport.

Thankfully, the aircraft had just arrived, so our flight was a little delayed.

But that experience taught me something.

Hesitation will get you nowhere.

2 comments:

  1. no additional fees for chance passenger? yung frind ko kasi sabi may bayad daw pag nag chance passenger ka,,, 800 pesos???

    ee balak kasi namen ng friend ko mag chance passenger for our palawan flight sa aug 2??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Miko! Based on my experience, wala akong binayaran.

      I just lined up sa kiosk ng cebu pac and asked if pwede akong mag-chance passenger for the 10 am or 12 NN flight, since our original time of departure was 3 PM.

      Anong oras po ang flight niyo on August 2 at nagdecide niyo mag-chance?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...