Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Workout Progress #1

I'm tempted to... well, not really. I'm embarrassed to post this.It's an admission that I've added some pounds (which is true btw, but my BMI is still appropriate for my age).

This is hard because... well, I'm sort of private with posting personal photos online. I don't even post photos of myself on my facebook. I just... like to keep my privacy. It's kinda ironic though, I mean... I'm blogging some personal stuff. haha.

To make myself committed to my workouts, I'll just post some weekly shots of my.. face. This is just a documentation of my progress, given the fact that my face seems to be the first part of my face that adds fat.

Face shots are easy. Use a webcam, edit with Photoshop and voila!




What I did today (as of 6/28/16, 3:43pm) 

1. I had a 20 minute jog.
2.  I walked Paphu for 10 minutes.
3.  I ate a bunch of crap mid-morning. I drank 2 cups of coke, and ate a box of cookies that I bought at Royal Duty Free in Subic Freeport Zone.

My observations:

1. Cues are powerful
2. Willpower is a limited supply
3. "Don't drink coke" does not work at all. It's true. I could have told myself to drink water.

My Learnings

1. Continue to practice the slight edge philosophy. every little thing compounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...