Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A moment's reflection before you go to sleep

My work has brought me to Subic, Zambales, Philippines.

Based on what was taught to me in my elementary years, it used to be a US army base during World War 2.

My job takes me to new places, and I get to meet new people!

I'm grateful for being an Administrative Assistant... yet I know I won't be contented by being just an Admin Assistant.

What drew me to this job was the fact that I wouldn't think. The fact that someone else is doing it for me, and all I have to do is follow orders.

 But life doesn't work that way.

Somewhere, along 3.5 years of being employed by the government... I changed.

I'm starting to have bigger dreams for myself... ny future.. and my close knit circle of loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...