Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

I enrolled in Arriane Serafico's The Braver Goals Bootcamp!

Holy cow!

I can't believe that I actually decided to purchase Arriane Serafico's The Braver Goals Bootcamp.

I was adamant in purchasing another online course. I had blown away 22,000 pesos to purchase Jon Orana's online course on publishing and selling ebooks.

While I learned a lot from his course, I didn't execute them. I respect Jon's wisdom and experience.

Then came Arriane. I discovered Arriane Serafico through my officemate, Leanna.

I subscribed to her mailing list, and admittedly, I would "read and forget" what she wrote.

One day, I decided to respond to her email, and she replied back!

She sounds nice!

...and then I forgot about her.

Then one day, something marvelous happened. I began to take the action steps on the emails she sent. She responded to one of my emails. Then the next day, I received another email.

The Braver Goals Bootcamp.

and it wasn't free.

Uh, no thanks.

I was determined not to enroll. I mean, I had blown 22K. I wasn't interested anymore. And I vowed I would find a way to realize my goals.

I reread the email again when the idea suddenly struck me.

I had always complained and envied people who had a group of like-minded friends.

I knew I wanted one. I knew if I continued to do the things I'm doing, I would never find them.

Could this be the answer to my prayers?

I don't know and I'll found out in 90 days time.

What is  Php 3,999.00?

I withdrew it from my sacred emergency fund, which has been badly depleted for the past two months. 

This is a sacrifice. A sacrifice I'm willing to go through. A happy sacrifice (is there such a word?)

Let me end this post with what I learned from Napoleon Hill, in my own understanding:

"There is no such thing as something for nothing" 

2 comments:

  1. how was it sis? :)
    In what specific aspect is she helping you with? Passion project? productivity?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello din sis! :D

      Goal setting and building accountability to be exact po. Ibang course din kasi ang passion project. Ang assumption is that you're already productive, and you're looking for a system to be more effective.

      Arriane also encourages us not to give up when we fall down (at ilang beses rin ako nahulog.. like... di ko nasusunod yung system). Hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...