Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

It's easy to do & it's easy not to

This is an idea that stuck with me after reading Jeff Olson's book. 

And it has been excellent in helping me say no. 

For example, I promised myself not to drink coffee for a consecutive number of days. 

I can control myself. 

I struggle when I'm attending a seminar/training. It's hard to decline free flowing coffee. 

"....okay... it's easy to do... and it's easy not to"

"If I drink coffee, it will eventually become a daily simple error of judgment. And you know what happens."

Then I shift my focus. 

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. 

And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...