Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

I'M back!

After going incognito for several days/weeks, I'm back!

May 2016 has been wondeful!

I spent a week offline. I went abroad to experiece a different culture. I also spend days pondering about my dreams in life, especially my career.

Have I forgot to mention that my sister has just returned for a vacation here in the Philippines after 4 years?

I have so much to blog, but too little patience to post online.

Whatever happened to my previous commitment of posting daily, 10 ideas a day, or my 10 comics a day?

Honestly, I forgot all about them the moment I went to Korea.

It's kinda sad I lost mý groove, but I've experinced and learned that this kind or relapse is part of life.

What's important is to brush the dirt off, stand up, and do your thing.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...