Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

A game called Sailor Moon Drops

I only had 2 games installed in my smartphone:

1. 2048
2. Neko Atsume

I was the ebook type of girl. Regulated my phone. At my age, I thought games were time wasters... well, until my sister had her vacation here (she's now based abroad) and showed me this game.


I now have an addiction that I've happily indulged myself in.

2 comments:

  1. Ojalá pudieras compartir el enlace para descargar Sailor Moon Drops, sería bastante genial. Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (note: I can't speak Spanish, but I do believe you can understand English!)

      Sailor Moon Drops is available at Google Play Store and iTunes. Since I own an android phone, I found mine at Google Play.

      Thanks for asking!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...