Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Your love, my undoing

Hooray!

I finally finished my second fanfiction, Your love, my undoing, for this year!

The first fanfic I wrote and finished is also online, His Eyes on Me. Both stories are Final Fantasy 8 fanfictions.

Truth it, it feels awkward to post it here in my blog. It's a romance, and I'm still trying to link in my head that I actually wrote a romance fic.

Oh well... 2016 is a year to stretch myself: writing , posting it online and finishing a story is actually a way to stretch myself.

This calls for a mini-celebration!

I need a nice movie to watch... like Train To Busan. I guess I'll watch once the situation in the city has calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...