Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How to kill whatever activity you're doing.

I'm pumped. Super, duper, pumped. 

The next day, I proclaim to the world how happy I am, how my life has amazingly changed after doing what I'm doing.

Sounds good, right?

There's nothing bad about sharing what makes you happy, right?

I thought so too....until I noticed this pattern.

After sharing my joy, my interest in the activity begins to fade. 

THEN MY INTEREST IN THE ACTIVITY FADES INTO OBLIVION. AND I END UP ABANDONING IT.



No, I'm not kidding!

I've started to feel it with my fanfics, you know, the Final Fantasy 7 story I'm writing. There's this force that suddenly appeared inside me. You must write it perfectly. Write it perfectly. Damn it, write it perfectly! 

Sometimes, the pressure can be so overwhelming!

Sigh. Have you experienced this as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...