Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

10 Ideas on how to be the Best Version of Myself

In true James Altucher's Idea Muscle fashion, I wrote the following ideas to myself one morning before I started work. 

The list is not absolute. It's a photograph of what I believed would help me become a better person. 


1. Wake up at 4 AM. To work on my morning pages. To Meditate. To start my day early. 

2. Sleep at 9 or 10 PM. To install discipline. To give myself sufficient time to sleep. To have time to do personal activities after dinner. 

3. Work out at least 15 minutes a day. Our bodies deserve the right to be happy and healthy. 

4. Commit to read new and inspirational books or blog daily.  To sharpen my mind and make my knowledge grow. 

5.  Spend 15 minutes on a daily project. If I don't work on it, the project dies. Yes, it will die. 

6. Interact with people on a daily basis. No man is an island. We're much happier and healthier when we relate with people. 

7. Show kindness and positivity. It's a favor we do to others and to ourselves. 

8. Look for the hidden gem or blessing in every situation. From Sara Blakely. this is a life-changing advice. Really. You  turn whatever shit happens to you into gold. 

9. Choose to forgive people and yourself. It's like drinking poison. No, you don't drink poison and hope you will be okay. 

10. Embrace and celebrate failure. Rather, change your perception of what failure is. Failure is part of life, and learning how to cope with this fact is a key to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...