Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Horror Story of the Bombing Incident of Roxas Night Market in Davao City

Our beloved city, "The safest city", The Land of Promise, Davao , has been bombed last night.

This is not the first incident. Way back in 2003, I recall that our old airport was bombed. Thirteen years later, our city has been bombed again.

I was very excited to watch "Train to Busan" today. I yearned for its horror-action packed storyline.

I was not expecting the horror story that greeted me when I scrolled my facebook feed.

It was a horror story that put Train to Busan to shame.

Would you like to know what it is?

It is the hypocrisy and crab-mentality of my fellowmen.

When disaster struck Paris, and Istanbul, some of my fellowmen were all #Prayfor(insert country).

When disaster struck our city, they made a mockery of it.

Karma. It suits you. "Are you really the safest city?" Where is your president now? 

The horror is incomparable that Train to Busan pales it comparison to it.

I have never been more ashamed of my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...