Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Break the Routine: Creating Art without Lineart



Lineart is my God. 

I always work with lineart, ever since I held a pencil with my hand.

.....

well,

Let's break a routine, shall we?




Armed with the Polygonal Lasso Tool, I drew a bunch of shapes and filled it with "Alt+Del".

and no, I did not refer to any Color wheel and color palette. 

My sense of color sucks, I know, but... this is an experiment, remember?



What if I put a yellow gradient and set it you "Lighten" mode?

"Oh, it looks pretty!"

"Damn, I can't appreciate the other colors."

......

Good job, Nurj. 

Let's continue to break more routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...