Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Imagination Capital


My father is an entrepreneur, and I grew up with a bunch of people who're children of entrepreneurs.

In a sudden twist of fate, I lose my dad, leaving me with my mom who's working for the government.

I never imagined that I could be an entrepreneur, after all, it's a widespread notion that to be an entrepreneur, one must have a capital to fund your venture. Money. Money. Money.

And I don't have that, financially speaking.

I don't have a million pesos, heck , I don't even have the money to pay what I owe to fully pay my health insurance.

Neither am I capable of starting a large scale business that will launch me from obscurity into stardom.

I just don't see myself as that... yet.

Nothing is fixed in stone, yes?

Then one day, I discovered Jon Orana from a blogger I've been following. He made a fortune selling ebooks.

His capital?

No, not money.

His capital was his imagination. 

And because I don't have the financial capital, I would like to believe I have the capital to fully utilize my imagination. 

The only thing I have is my head, my hands, my fascination to tell stories, and a slightly crazy imagination.

Do you have a captial? What's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...