Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Warning on lending money

When will you learn?

I read many financial blogs and books since 2013.

One book, The Richest Man in Babylon, advocates to exact a item equivalent to the amount you are lending.

In olden times, these items included cattle. Sheep. Land titles.

There's a deep warning against people who cheat on you. When they give you something of lessee return.

Nowadays, people pawn their ATMs. Yeah.

In my kindheartedness, I don't ask that.

But I'm rethinking.

Two people owe me. 4 digits.
It's a big amount. I would have appreciated if they could pay me in installment... but no.

Maybe I should decrease how much I lend.

Now I understand why banks demand collateral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...