Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Revamps on my blog

I've been posting daily for four months now. 

I am impressed that I committed to something like this! 

To be honest, I still don't know the inherent value of posting daily. 

I don't know whether people visit and deliberately read my posts because they find it worthwhile. 

...except for Adrian, who told me he reads this blog. 

Since I revived this blog last June, my posts have been random. There's a repeating theme in what I write. 

The best way to solve this randomness is to....... *drumroll please*

Assign themes for a specific day. 

Steven Pressfield has Writing Wednesdays, and I think I can pull that off. 

There's a day to write about art. A day to write about what I learned. A day to write about drawing. A day to write about writing. 

Hey, this can probably work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...