Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Creative Thursdays: A temporary book cover an upcoming Novel






A woman accepts a job to catsit a pet whose owner is accused of murdering his wife. The woman begins to question the man's obsession with his  cat, and his personal history with his deceased wife.

Would you believe that answering a simple question in Quora would lead to a supernatural-crime fiction?

Yes, it definitely happened to me.

The urge to write this story is strong, and I'm tempted to ditch writing Flower from Midgar to write this story.

But yet... I'm a person of my word.

I've committed to focus on one project at a time. I hope I can finish Flower from Midgar within this month to write this story.

Because I couldn't resist, I decided to create a mock cover for the book. The picture of the cat isn't mine. It's something I googled online.

I used a plain Chiller Font for the story's title.

I know that it's so... simple. yeah. the purpose of creating that cover is to prompt me to write it once I'm done with Flower and His Eyes on Me.

I can't wait to write this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...