Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Work Reflections Fridays: A Well-rounded blog

Of course this is going to be a well-rounded blog!

I just can't write about my writing and personal endeavors, right?

I have to include what I learned from a week's work.

And no, I am not going to badmouth the people I work with.

This day is dedicated to reflect upon the learnings I discovered for the past week.

So this week's reflections might be reflected on next week's posting.

I go to work five days a week. that's a minimum of forty hours.

So why not make something productive and learn from it?

And why not share it?

 I hope you can learn something from me, and if you happen to disagree, feel free to drop a comment.

Either way, I hope this day will help me appreciate my work, my workmates, and the clients I serve. and hopefully, it will have the same effect for you to..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...