Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

10 illustration ideas: cactus



"Come up with 10 ideas, until you feel your brain sweat"

-James Altucher

I have no problems with writing 10 ideas a day. But I'm starting to feel my brain sweat when it comes to drawing 10 ideas of something.

Not only am I developing my ability to think of something, but I'm also developing my conceptualizing ability!

It's easy to write 10 ideas for a new cellphone design. But it's difficult to draw what those design looks like.

This is what James Altucher is advocating. Exercise the idea muscle until it hurts.
I call it exercising the visual idea muscle until it hurts.

...even if the idea sounds or looks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...