Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Fanfiction Games

"Let the Writing Fanfiction Games Begin!"


A week ago, the idea of creating a Final Fantasy 8 Fiction dawned on me.

I knew the ending & what did I have to lose?

I published my very first fan fiction in 4 years.

As I was writing the 3 chapters of that fic, I had another flash of fanfic ideas.

Here are the following fics I plan to do. They aren't set in stone yet, but it's nice to have a list of fics for future projects, isn't it?



1. Final Fantasy 8- Your Eyes on Me
            - Julia, Laguna and Caraway's story. *on progress

2. Final Fantasy 8 -My Eyes on You
             - Raine, Laguna and Julia's story

3. Avatar: The Last Airbender
             - Ursa and Ozai's relationship

4. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
             - Ghaleon and The Vile Tribe sisters' story.

5. Arc the Lad II
             - How The Great Disaster created an organization to unleashed the monster that caused it all.
                How The Academy was created.
             
6. Suikoden 1& 2
             - Odessa wakes up in Radat, the principality of South Window. What happens when a wandering Flik and party discovers her?

7. Wild Arms 2 
             - Judecca, Antenora, Caina, Ptolomea and Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus' stories, how Odessa was formed and how they survived when ARMS kicked their asses.
             
8. Legend of Legaia
             - Cara's story.

9. Xenogears
            -Miang and Ramsus' story. How they met and the dynamics of their relationship until her death.

10. Legend of Mana- Star Crossed
           - Irvin, Matilda, Escad and Daena's story prior to the events of Legend of Mana.

They are mostly PSX JRPGs fan fictions, considering that this was the only console game I had as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...