Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Daily Dispatch: 10 ideas to illustrate


I'm drawing again, and boy, it sure is hard.

After all, I unintentionally killed my drawing habit with my writing habit.

Writing is easy for me now, so is coming up with daily 10 ideas.

But drawing? It's now a chore.

What better way to re-kindle my drawing habit by starting small, by combining what I've learned in life?

Small steps + 10 ideas + "I'm willing to make bad art" + "God, you take care of the quality, I'll take care of the quantity" + a habit subdues another habit + The daily dispatch + drawing = the daily 10 illustration ideas

*credits to:

James Altucher - exercise the idea muscle with by writing 10 ideas a day

Julia Cameron - for inspiring me that it's okay to make bad art and to focus on quantity since God will take care of thr quality.

Austin Kleon- for inspiring me to show my work! Your books are the best, and I'm now starting to send my daily dispatches.

Og Mandino and Charles Duhigg- for reminding me that bad habits can be rewritten by another habit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...