Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

When they hate you like crazy


Two Words: It sucks!


I remember the first time someone spoke ill to me.

She was my classmate’s younger sister.

She treated me with such venomousity that I couldn’t understand.

I shouldn’t have understood it, but I tried.

It was a good decision.Because it gave me a reason to understand the human psychology, A 

topic close to my heart.

The saying “You cannot please everybody” never wrung true for me. In my mind, I knew I 

could be likeable. I knew I could make everyone love me.

I never knew I was a making a blasted mistake.

Blasted, but helpful.

It took me years, years and years to understand it. Finally at 21, I understood what it takes 

to be “You can’t please everybody.”

An anonymous officemate harassed me through text messages. I received below the belt 

messages and I wondered “How” and “why”.

I could have saved myself from the drama, but I didn’t. The experience has taught me a 

valuable lesson:



  •           Never give your personal number
  •           When they don’t matter, their negative criticisms don’t matter.
  •      Stay away when you see the first signs of a black smoke.

No matter how much sugar coating I do, hearing that someone doesn’t like you hurts.

The feeling is similar to a large termite stuck in your chest, clawing itself out.

But you’ll recover. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...