Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Starting Point

Because all things have to start at some point.

My name is Nurjean Chaneco.
I'm a nurse by profession, however I chose not to practice it and opted to have an
8-5pm job as an Administrative Assistant.
Before I became a registered nurse and an employee, I was a young girl filled with dreams of pursuing a career in art. I dreamed of earning from drawing. But reality slapped me hard. I abandoned that dream and chose to become a nurse... only to realize that it wasn't what I really wanted.


An Interesting Jade is a mash-up of my writing, my life musings, and my art.
It's a documentary of my journey in life: to feed my soul's longings, to become a better person, to express my creativity and to touch a person's life in a significant way.

and this is an experiment to see whether I can sustain a blog for one year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...