Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A sketchpad for my thoughts


I made myself a new sketchpad.

I felt it was imperative to make one, since i am re-establishing my lost habit of sketching.

While i was thinking of the possible sketches i could draw on the blank pages, it struck me to make an "Introduction Page".

My reason for creating this page is simple: to remind me why i decided to use this sketchpad in the first place.

It is not a dumpsite for perfection, rather it is a dumpsite for my thoughts, ideas and a place to practice and play.

I am trying to eliminate the instilled concept in my head that sketchpads should only contain the most beaitiful and perfect art.

And this is my solution to my problem.
A sketchpad with an introduction page on how to approach the pages. I hope to fill this one before the year ends!

*** Austin Kleon's books have inspired me to do this. I might write a book review on his books in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...