Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Where are you, "Effort"?

So many drafts.
too little published entries.
just what am I doing?
Do I really want to change my life?
Reading a book won't change my life.
But reading a book, learning from a book and applying what I learned might certainly create a change.
Likewise, reading blogs, motivational books, inspirational posts won't change my life.
Unless there is effort.
Effort.
Effort is what differentiates people.
People who give up.
People who fall, stand up and exert effort all over again.
When was the last time I saw "effort"?
When was the last time "effort" caressed me, or visited me for a cup of tea?
Seriously, I need "effort".
Do I need "Effort", or do i already have it?
Is it within me? Is it waiting to be awoken? Is it waiting to be acted upon?

Oh where are you, you magical thing called "effort"?

...
...
...

Oh, I just remembered!

You were always with me.
I was too focused with the front view, that I never saw you were behind me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...