Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

When I became a Character Sprite Artist

Hi there!

I've been pretty much pre-occupied with a certain sideline.

Another wish come true!

A couple of weeks ago, Adrian offered me a part-time job. The jobs are ALWAYS art related.
He offered me to illustrate the character sprites and Event CGs of a Visual Novel/Life-Simulation Game he's going to program.
Because I had dabbled in creating Visual Novels as a teenager, I immediately said yes!

To be honest, I have never used photoshop nor my graphic tablet for the last 2 years. I was worried that my work would reflect those years of neglect. :(

But I'm happy to say that it wasn't the case!

I can still draw! I can still color! I can still memorize the photsoshop shortcut key commands!

God, how I've missed this feeling! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...