Thoughts to Ponder

Give yourself the freedom to create with worries. There's a reason why the "Edit" button was created.

Monday, March 7, 2016

FPJ's Ang Probinsyano Recap Blog *bow*

I looked around and found none. 


Even if my puppy bit my right forefinger, I continued to type. I listened, as if I was listening to the minutes of the meeting. I watched and listened, even if I wanted to throw my slipper every time I saw Joaquin with Carmen.

This is a big project. It's hard. Nobody tells you how difficult and time-consuming it is. But I tell you. I love to read. I want to watch. I'm an not contented with what I see on tv. I scourge the net for other reading materials about what interests me.

And this is why I started this side project.

I know that there are people out there... who love to seek products related to their beloved obsession series.

This is for you.

Until I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...